- Booth Street from Arlington Ave to Daniel McCann Street – (Closure to Northbound traffic, follow detour) September 30th, 2022 to October 4th, 2022
- Rochester Street from Aberdeen Street to Gladstone Ave – (Full closure to vehicular traffic and pedestrian traffic – Follow Detour) September 30th, 2022 to October 4th, 2022
- Catherine St & Metcalfe St
- Bronson Ave & Catherine St/Raymond St
- Bronson Ave & Carling Ave.
- Hwy 417 EB on ramps closed from Carling Ave. to Metcalfe/Catherine St.
- Hwy 417 WB on ramps closed from Metcalfe/Catherine St to Carling Ave.
- Closed between Booth Street and Rochester Street at the start of construction in 2021 until the end of the 2022 construction season.
Closure extended from Booth Street easterly to LeBreton Street N. for 3 weeks in 2022 for the Booth Rapid Bridge Replacement.
Nov 22, 2021 to Nov, 2025 – Closed for the duration of construction between Rochester Street and Booth Street and Booth Street to LeBreton Street South.