- Booth Street from Arlington Ave to Daniel McCann Street – (Closure to Northbound traffic, follow detour) September 30th, 2022 to October 4th, 2022
- Rochester Street from Aberdeen Street to Gladstone Ave – (Full closure to vehicular traffic and pedestrian traffic – Follow Detour) September 30th, 2022 to October 4th, 2022
- Catherine St & Metcalfe St
- Bronson Ave & Catherine St/Raymond St
- Bronson Ave & Carling Ave.
- Hwy 417 EB on ramps closed from Carling Ave. to Metcalfe/Catherine St.
- Hwy 417 WB on ramps closed from Metcalfe/Catherine St to Carling Ave.
- Closed between Booth Street and Rochester Street at the start of construction in 2021 until the end of the 2022 construction season.
Closure extended from Booth Street easterly to LeBreton Street N. for 3 weeks in 2022 for the Booth Rapid Bridge Replacement.
Nov 22, 2021 to Nov, 2025 – Closed for the duration of construction between Rochester Street and Booth Street and Booth Street to LeBreton Street South.
Three (3) week closure in 2023 from Imperial Avenue to Glendale Avenue for the Percy Rapid Bridge Replacement and associated works, and in conjunction with the full closure of Percy Street.
Closed in 2022 to vehicular traffic for the construction of the Percy overpass substructure between Catherine Street and Chamberlain Avenue; closure to vehicles remains in effect until the end of the construction season in 2023. Pedestrian and cyclist movements shall be maintained except for the following periods:
- One (1) week full closure to all traffic (vehicular, pedestrian, cyclists) in 2022 for structural removals.
- Three (3) week full closure to all traffic (vehicular, pedestrian, cyclists) in 2023 for the Percy Rapid Bridge Replacement and associated works.
Three (3) week closure in 2023 for the Bronson Rapid Bridge Replacement and associated works between Catherine Street and Imperial Avenue/Plymouth Street.
Three (3) week closure in 2022 for the Booth Rapid Bridge Replacement and associated works between Arlington Avenue and Orangeville Street.
Three (3) week closure in 2022 for the Rochester Rapid Bridge Replacement and associated works between Gladstone Avenue and Orangeville Street.
Closed in 2024 from the Thursday to Monday of the Preston Rapid Bridge Replacement.
- Three (3) week closure in 2024 for the Preston Rapid Bridge Replacement and associated works between St. Anthony Street and Young Street.
- The above closure limits shall be extended to Louisa Street from St. Anthony Street on the Thursday that the Preston Rapid Replacement commences and shall re-open to St. Anthony Street by Monday morning.